3Nights 4Days Weekend trip to Nainital& Jimcorbett
Day 1 - Drive from Delhi to Nainital (300 km/approx. 8 hours)
Arrive at the Delhi Railway Station/Airport and drive to Nainital. On arrival, check in at the hotel. Spend the day at your leisure or enjoy a boat ride on Naini Lake (cost to be borne by traveller). Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 2 - Sightseeing in Nainital
After breakfast, Visit Hanumangarh, a famous religious centre and a beautiful picnic spot. Later, proceed for an exciting lake tour of three beautiful lakes - Bhimtal, Naukuchiatal and Sattal - situated at a distance of 5 to 8 km from each other. These lakes are known for their scenic beauty and lovely surroundings. You can also enjoy boating here. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 3 - Drive from Nainital to Corbett (150 km/approx. 3 hours 25 minutes)
After Breakfast, check out of the hotel and drive to Corbett. Check into the hotel, rest of the day at leisure.
Day 4 - Drive from Corbett to Delhi (238 km/approx. 5 hours)
After breakfast,go on an early morning safari in the park (cost to be borne by traveller).
Check out from the hotel and drive to Delhi Airport or Railway Station for your return journey.
Best time to visit Uttarakhand: March till June
To enjoy snowfall: October – February
How to reach:
• Airports: Dehradun/Pantnagar
• Railway Stations: Haridwar, Dehradun, Rishikesh, Nainital, Kotdwar, Kathgodam, Pauri and Udham Singh Nagar
• Via Road: All destinations in Uttarakhand can be easily accessed by road.
• Naini Lake, Nainital
• Ganga Aarti at Haridwar
• Har ki Pauri, Haridwar
• Laxman Jhula, Rishikesh
• Jumping Heights, Rishikesh
• Lal Tibba, Mussoorie
• Tibetan Buddhist Temple, Dehradun
• Kosi River, Jim Corbett
• Bal Mithai, Bhatt, Kandalee ka Saag, Kaafli, Arsa, Gulgula and Kulath Phanu, Singal, Gahat ki Dal, Rus, Aloo ke Gutke
• Boating in Naini Lake
• Bunjee Jumping at Jumping Heights
• Jungle Safari Jim Corbett
• Handmade candles,
• Home-made jams & squashes
• Fabric wall hangings
• Woolen clothes
• Carry all your ATM and credit cards, and take care of your ready money also.
• If visiting a temple, it is advised to adhere to the code and conduct of the temple.
• Non – Hindus are welcomed only in the temple grounds and not inside
• Smoking in public area is prohibited
What to pack:
• Woolen clothes
• Sun glasses
• Mosquito repellent
• Mineral Water
• Medication as required to get rid of Altitude sickness/ motion sickness
Any meals other than those mentioned in inclusion.
Any Airfare/Train fare
Any transportation which is not mentioned in the itinerary.
Entrance fees to the amusement parks & boating charges.
Any portage at Airport and Hotels, tips, insurance, beverages, mineral water, telephone charges, and all items of personal nature.
Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
Expenses caused by the factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, road blocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances, etc
GST 5% will be charged on the total bill
Terms & Conditions
• In the event above mentioned hotels are not available another hotels of similar standard will be provided, especially during high/peak season.
Package rates quoted are calculated at the prevailing rates and are subject to change in the event government changes the tax policy/ if hotels change their rates or for situations beyond control of Trinity Air Travel& Tours Pvt Ltd.
Packages rates quoted shall also vary due to changes in the itinerary, hotels, car and the number of persons travelling.
The package names (Deluxe & Super deluxe/premium) are based on tariff and quality of hotels- not the room category/star category.
Hotel star category is given based on the trip adviser & Trinity Air Travel &Tours Pvt Ltd rating not as per government star rating
Extra expenses incurred for transportation/accommodation due to delay, any natural or political disturbances like landslides, strikes, road blocks etc. must be borne by you on tour .
Individual passengers are responsible for safety of personal/ valuable belongings.
Hotel vouchers will be mailed to you on PDF format on receipt of full payment and it may take 3-4 days (except for urgent bookings).
Driver contact details will be given only 01 day prior to the commencement of your tour (between 5.00 pm- 7 pm)
Air conditioning in the car/transport will be turned off while climbing Hills
You are advised to carry a copy of your ID Proof and to present it to the hotel at the time of check in. (compulsory Rule by Government of India)
You are advised to look at the reviews about hotels you are staying before booking the package.
Advance payment: 50% advance payment should be made to hold the booking on confirmed basis for all the services contracted. It will be the right of the Trinity Air Travel &Tours Pvt Ltd to decide upon the amount to be paid as advance payment, based on the nature of the service and the time left for the commencement of the tour. Full payment is required to be received in advance for the bookings during the peak season.
1) If notification of a trip cancellation is received by email:
Before 30 days – 10 % of the tour cost
Before 20-30 days – 25 % of the tour cost
Before 10-20 days - 50 % of the tour cost
Before 10 days - 100 % of the tour cost
2) Separate cancellation policy will be applicable for 5 star hotels &bookings during high/peak season and the bookings made to the hotels which are out of our tender
Refund if any, of the cancelled booking will be given within 30 days after your notification.