SCENIC NEW ZEALAND
Depart on your overnight flight to Auckland. On arrival at Auckland, you will be met on arrival and transferred to your hotel. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight at the hotel.
AUCKLAND - WAITOMO - ROTORUA
Breakfast at the hotel. Check out of the hotel and proceed for a half day city tour of Auckland - Travel through the city centre, including Auckland's famous Queen Street, Karangahape Road with its chequered past and the fashionable Ponsonby. Cross the Auckland Harbour Bridge, with views of the Hauraki Gulf and city skyline, continue your visit to the Viaduct Harbour and the Silo Park waterfront precinct. Drive past historic buildings around the University of Auckland before continuing over Grafton Bridge to the Auckland Domain. After the tour travel south through the Waikato region to arrive at Waitomo for a guided tour of the glowworm caves. Continue to Rotorua. Arrive Rotorua. Check into the hotel. Overnight at the hotel.
ROTORUA - QUEENSTOWN
Breakfast at the hotel. Check out of the hotel and visit Te Puia Thermal Reserve, the Agrodome for a sheep and farm show and Rainbow Springs to view trout and wildlife. Later on transfer to the airport for your flight to Queenstown. Arrive Queenstown and you will be met on arrival and transferred to your hotel. Overnight at the hotel.
Breakfast at the hotel. Depart for a tour of Milford Sound travelling through Lumsden and Te Anau to the Fiordland National Park. Enter the Eglinton Valley and travel through the man made Homer Tunnel to arrive in Milford Sound. Enjoy a cruise on the Fjord – get close to New Zealand fur seals basking on the rocks, massive rock faces rising for hundreds of metres out of the sea and see waterfalls cascade from ancient rainforest high in the mountains. Return to Queenstown. Overnight at the hotel.
Breakfast at the hotel. The day is at leisure to explore Queenstown on your own. In the adventure capital of the world, you can try your hand at bungee jumping or jet boating and for the adrenaline junkies try the white water rafting. Overnight at the hotel.
QUEENSTOWN - GLACIER REGION
Breakfast at the hotel. Check out of the hotel and proceed to the Franz Josef Glacier travelling past Lakes Wanaka and Hawea before turning into the Haast Past and the World Heritage Westland National Park. Arrive at Franz Josef Glaciers. Check in to the hotel. Overnight at the hotel.
GLACIER REGION - GREYMOUTH - CHRISTCHURCH
Breakfast at the hotel. Check out and take your coach to Greymouth and board the world famous Tranz Alpine train enjoy the view as you climb through lush beech forests past the alpine village of Arthur’s Pass before crossing the spectacular Southern Alps. Arrive at the garden city of Christchurch. Check into the hotel. Overnight at the hotel.
CHRISTCHURCH – INDIA
Breakfast at the hotel. Check out and you will be transferred in time for your flight back home.
• International air ticket with Airport taxes
• Visa charges.
• Over-seas mediclaim Insurance.
• Meals, other than those specified in the includes column
• Sightseeing’s, usage of guide beyond the mentioned timings or anything beyond the itinerary
• Additional transfers or entrance fees to places of visit not included in the tours
• Tips, Laundry, telephone, table drinks, mini bar charges, optional excursions and any items of a personal nature
• Cost of optional tour/s if any, Water sports, Video Camera Permits etc.
• Late Check-out & Early Check – In charges
• Any compulsory room / Peak period supplements during the tour, as well as surcharges applicable during Christmas, New Year, Peak Season, Conventions, Special Events and Trade fairs which are not included in the above rates
• City Tax / Tourism Tax, wherever applicable, payable directly at the time of check out.
• Cost of foreign exchange for personal use.
• Any items or services not specified in the itinerary 'HOLIDAY PRICE INCLUDES' head.
• Government Services Tax @ 9% applicable extra on the final billing.
Terms & Conditions
• All rates are based on per person basis with minimum 02 adults traveling.
• Rates are subject to change without prior notice & rooms are subject to availability at the time of final booking.
• In case of unavailability of any of the above mentioned hotel/s at the time of booking, a similar category of hotel will be used. Any upgrade will be charged extra over & above the given cost.
• Rates are valid for Indian National only.
• Final tour confirmation on receipt of full advance payment only.
• Any hike/s in Fuel charges, Govt. taxes, Hotel taxes, etc. the same would be charged accordingly over and above the package rates.
• For Child Without Bed (CNB), the food charges if applicable has to be settled directly with the hotel as on actual, unless specified.
• Any cost arising due to political disturbances, acts of God, weather conditions, riots, flight delays or cancellation, etc. will have to borne by the guest as on actual.
• All above tour itineraries are suggestive only and may change. Such changes may be necessitated due to factors beyond our control such as Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, sport events, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights or railway, closure of / restricted entry at a place of sightseeing
• In an unlikely event of a customer being dissatisfied over anything, it should be brought to our notice immediately for rectification. No post tour complaints will be considered.
• City tours [Seat in coach or Private] may involve a compulsory shopping stop as decided by the tour guide conducting the tour. TRINITY Air Travel & Tours Pvt. Ltd. is not associated with this shopping drop [directly or indirectly] and does not vouch for the goods / services / costs of the products available at these shops”