8 Things to Do In Kerala When Visiting With Family
May 17, 2017 6:41:03 AM
The visitors can effectively book tourist packages for Kerala from travel agencies and visit the Gods own country. Read this blog to explore more about Tour Packages in Kerala.
Kerala is popularly known as God’s own country. This is because of the beautiful natural beauty it is abundant with. The state of Kerala is a perfect destination for an enjoyable family trip and the people can indulge in a number of activities in this mesmerizing land. There are many tour packages in India for the state of Kerala offered by leading travel agencies.
1. Wildlife: The state of Kerala has a number of national parks and also vast species of wildlife that inhabit its dense forests. The tourists can enjoy taking safaris in the wildlife parks. They can also go for the elephant bathing and elephant feeding activities to make the elephant feel pampered and spoilt to their good.
2. Houseboat stay in Alleppey: The Alleppey town of Kerala has many houseboats lining up the beautiful backwaters. These houseboats have well furnished rooms and facilities for the tourists. The visitors can either spend an entire day lazing around and travelling through the backwaters or they can also stay over at one of the houseboats to experience the backwaters at its best.
3. Head to Munnar: Munnar is a beautiful location with the Eravikulam National Park. This fascinating national park is mostly visited to witness the blooming of Neelakurinji, which blooms once in 12 years. One can also view the Nigiri Thar mountain goat while enjoying a trek to the peak of the hills in Munnar.
4. Veli tourist Village: This tourist village has the Veli Lake in midst with the floating restaurants that offers sumptuous cuisines and local food. Tourists can also go for paddle boating in the lake or hang out at the floating bridge which links the tourist village to the beach.
5. Snake boat Races: One of the most fascinating peculiarities of Kerala is the snake boat races. These races are help in long boats which look like a long snake, hence its name. The snake boat races are held in Alappuzha town.
6. Tree house: One important thing to do in Kerala as a family trip is to stay in a tree house. There are tree houses in different towns of Kerala which gives the tourists a chance to bond with nature and come closer to it. They can also indulge in different activities like nature walks and rock climbing during their stay in the tree houses. There are many well laid tour packages for Kerala which the tourists can choose from.
7. Spice Tour: Kerala is the land of spices. The state produces the maximum spice quantity and exports to other states of India. Tourists visiting Kerala can take the spice tour and spice plantations and taste the different spices that the land produces. For a good stay in Kerala, tourists can take the tour packages in India.
8. Wayanad: Tourists in Kerala can visit Wayanad, a fascinating town having the maximum number of coffee plantations. They can also drink a cup or two from the plantation resort. These resorts also let the visitors stay with good lodging facilities.
Visiting the beautiful state of Kerala would surely bring lots of memories and fun activity experiences for the tourist family trip. In addition to the above, there are many beautiful locations in Kerala which the family can visit together and enjoy to their fullest. The visitors can effectively book tourist packages for Kerala from travel agencies and visit the Gods own country.