INDIA – ZURICH - INTERLAKEN
On Arrival at Zurich clear customs and immigrations then proceed to the railway station at the airport to board the train for Interlaken. Arrive at Interlaken and transfer to the hotel. Rest of the day is at leisure. Overnight at Interlaken.
After breakfast at the hotel. take a fullday tour to Jungfrau. Board a cogwheel train to the UNESCO-listed Jungfraujoch, known as the Top of Europe, spectacular Swiss Alps. Take a scenic journey through the Bernese Oberland, ride up to Europe's highest railway station, located 11,333 feet (3,454 meters) above sea level. From the Sphinx Observatory, look out over Aletsch Glacier and the snow-capped Alpine peaks toward France and Italy. Overnight at Interlaken.
INTERLAKEN - LUCERNE
After breakfast, check out & take the train to Lucerne. It is a city known for its churches. The day is at leisure to explore the little town of Lucerne on your own. Overnight at Lucerne.After breakfast, check out & take the train to Lucerne. It is a city known for its churches. The day is at leisure to explore the little town of Lucerne on your own. Overnight at Lucerne.
After breakfast explore Mt Titlis. Take a train ride to Engelberg and admire panoramic views over Switzerland’s beautiful countryside. Next take a Godola Rotair for the amazing journey to the summit of Mt Titlis. On Mt.Titlis you can cross the suspension bridge, or explore the ice caves, or simply just relax & enjoy the views.
After breakfast, Check out and take the train to Zurich. Arrive at Zurich & day at leisure. Overnight at Zurich.
After breakfast, go on a half-day sightseeing tour of the city. Take a panoramic tour of must see sights like the Swiss National Museum, the Zurich Opera House and the Old Town, take the ferry crossing of Lake Zurich. Visit the grand architecture of Fraumünster Church and the Bahnhofstrasse and then gaze at sweeping Alpine vistas as you ride a cable car to the vertiginous Felsenegg vantage point. Overnight in Zurich.
After breakfast transfer to the airport for your flight back home.
- 2nd class Train tickets as required in the itinerary
- 02 nights accommodation with breakfast in Interlaken
- 02 nights accommodation with breakfast in Lucerne
- 02 nights accommodation with breakfast in Zurich
- Excursion to Jungfraujoch
- Excursion to Mt. Titlis
- Rotair cable ride
- Zurich City tour
- INTERLAKEN - Carlton-Europe or similar
- LUCERNE - IBIS Styles hotel or similar
- ZURICH - Hotel City Zurich or similar
** The hotel displayed above reflect the level of quality and location offered. If not available at the time of booking, we will provide a similar hotel. **
- International air ticket with Airport taxes
- Visa charges.
- Over-seas mediclaim Insurance.
- Meals, other than those specified in the includes column
- Sightseeing’s, usage of guide beyond the mentioned timings or anything beyond the itinerary
- Additional transfers or entrance fees to places of visit not included in the tours
- Tips, Laundry, telephone, table drinks, mini bar charges, optional excursions and any items of a personal nature
- Cost of optional tour/s if any, Water sports, Video Camera Permits etc.
- Late Check-out & Early Check – In charges
- Any compulsory room / Peak period supplements during the tour, as well as surcharges applicable during Christmas, New Year, Peak Season, Conventions, Special Events and Trade fairs which are not included in the above rates
- City Tax / Tourism Tax, wherever applicable, payable directly at the time of check out.
- Cost of foreign exchange for personal use.
- Any items or services not specified in the itinerary 'HOLIDAY PRICE INCLUDES' head.
- Government Services Tax @ 9% applicable extra on the final billing.
Terms & Conditions
- All rates are based on per person basis with minimum 02 adults traveling.
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice & rooms are subject to availability at the time of final booking.
- In case of unavailability of any of the above mentioned hotel/s at the time of booking, a similar category of hotel will be used. Any upgrade will be charged extra over & above the given cost.
- Rates are valid for Indian National only.
- Final tour confirmation on receipt of full advance payment only.
- Any hike/s in Fuel charges, Govt. taxes, Hotel taxes, etc. the same would be charged accordingly over and above the package rates.
- For Child Without Bed (CNB), the food charges if applicable has to be settled directly with the hotel as on actual, unless specified.
- Any cost arising due to political disturbances, acts of God, weather conditions, riots, flight delays or cancellation, etc. will have to borne by the guest as on actual.
- All above tour itineraries are suggestive only and may change. Such changes may be necessitated due to factors beyond our control such as Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, sport events, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights or railway, closure of / restricted entry at a place of sightseeing
- In an unlikely event of a customer being dissatisfied over anything, it should be brought to our notice immediately for rectification. No post tour complaints will be considered.
- City tours [Seat in coach or Private] may involve a compulsory shopping stop as decided by the tour guide conducting the tour. TRINITY Air Travel & Tours Pvt. Ltd. is not associated with this shopping drop [directly or indirectly] and does not vouch for the goods / services / costs of the products available at these shops”